Saturday, February 12, 2011

The feeling begins.... - February 12, 2011

My mum is the sweetest.

Everyone now calls her what I've called her for most of my life - Amma.

 

My dad is the funniest guy I know.

Thankfully, only his children call him Appa.

If anyone else did, he'd look at Amma and say, "I don't know what that kid is talking about. I had nothing to do with his birth..."

 

The past few weeks, I've been blessed to get home-cooked food delivered to me - without even asking for it.

It all started after a serious bout of diarrhea that I had in early January.

Amma and Appa were quick to my rescue with a tiffin box filled with soothing rice & curds.

Since then, I've had some great home-cooked food over the weekends.


Amma and Appa are in the vicinity today.

And they're due at my apartment at any moment.

I'm excited.

And my tummy's making funny sounds.

Like it knows that it's going to be with familiar company soon.

 

And yes, you're all welcome to join me.