You know, i've always wondered about god and if he exists, and what is it that he was smoking when he designed Jessica alba or Kanye west for that matter. So yeah, you know when bad things happen to you, one always wonders "Where is God?", "Why is he not helping me?" or "Why did i agree to rim that chick i did last month". It's funny; not from a philosophical point of view, but from a very vouyeristic perspective. God did not help you because:
1. That time you worked in a callcenter, you laughed when that guy with laryngeal cancer answered the phone and sounded like a robot
2. Every time you take a suspicious smelling dump, you get up to look at it.
3. You fake laughed in front of your friends everytime they played 'Rest in peace' by The Salvation Crusade.
4. You cried when you watched Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
5. You had conversations with your television and wanted to be the 7th 'Friend'
6. You did not buy the Bhayanak Maut album